Thursday, April 18, 2013

Finish the sentence....

button



Linking up with Holly and Jake today (again) !
 
 

1. I laughed so hard I cried when... frequently!  I love to laugh.  I miss my job in Corpus, only because two of my besties that I worked with would make me laugh on a daily basis.  Like this one time, one friend went to the bathroom and the other one got her phone, hacked it, and posted a status update to facebook about what she was doing in there. 

Me with said friends.
 
2. My high school...years were a lot of fun.  I had almost all the freedom of an adult with no responsibilities.  But I probably wouldn't do it again.  Now college, definitely!



Here's a laugh for you, these gems are from my beloved college days.



3. It really pisses me off... when people don't do what they say they were going to.  Like, if we make plans for Friday, keep them!  Or if you say you are going to get that file for me by tomorrow, do it!



 
4. In ten years... I will be hot and skinny, hopefully be a mom, oh and rich and 'retired'.


 
5. If I could erase one thing... just one?  Probably that time I drank too much the night before my wedding and then threw up all day until the ceremony.  Yeah, sometimes I'm not so good at self-control.  Hence that time I ate so much over a six month period that I looked like this:
 

 




My wedding day, May 7th, 2011

6. In 1999...  I was an awkward turtle high school freshman with bad hair.  Why didn't someone give me a flat iron?! Did they make flat irons then?


7. Honestly... I weigh myself everyday, i'm obsessed.  But I know if I don't I am 'this close' to falling off the wagon.




8. To me, Sushi...is delish.  Although I much prefer rolls over straight up sashimi.  Mostly I can't handle the feel of that hunk of fish wiggle jiggling down my throat (twss).


 

9. Someone really needs to invent... a way to get all my pinned outfits on pinterest into my closet for free. 


 

10. The first time I drank alcohol... was when I was 15.  I got the tequila down from my parent's liquor cabinet and mixed up some margaritas for me and my friend who was over. (Sorry Mom, i'll buy you a new bottle, even though that was 13 years ago and I'm pretty sure you never noticed!)


11. The one question I would ask God is... Whoa, deep.  I always have something to say and I can't think of just one.  I guess I want to know how my grandpa is doing.  He passed away over 20 years ago and I still miss him.

 
 
 
 
 
12. Lindsay Lohan... I used to love her but she is just a super hot mess now.  Get it together girl, are you trying to set a record for most (awful) mug shots or what?
 
Love doing these finish the sentence link-ups!  It's almost the weekend ya'll.  I'm going to a baseball game with hubs and the in-laws this weekend.  Hopefully my beloved Astros will win, the season has started off okay right?  Also, my sweet pup is coming home from obedience/hunting school tomorrow, I have missed him!
 
Me and my fur baby Remi, he's a Brittany.
 
Have a great weekend!
-Court
 

1 comment:

  1. thanks for linking with us, court! have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete