Thursday, September 13, 2012

Blog newbie

So, here I am, just starting off in the big ol' world of blogging.  A little bit about me, I am a 20 something (28 eek!)  year old living with her two favorite boys (hubs Cale and puppy love Remi) in the 'burbs of Houston. Hubs and I are newlyweds (May 2011) and Rem is just 12 weeks old.  We have moved 4 times in the last 5 years, but now I think we are finally done, at least I hope so since we just bought a house in March!
   I stumbled upon a blog through a Pin on Pinterest back in June and began reading several different blogs at that time.  Shout out to all the awesome ladies I follow! After reading for a while I have finally mustered up the courage to start one of my own.  On this lovely blog I plan to write about my ongoing weight loss journey (inspired in part by some of the great blogs I have started to follow), along with cooking and decor/diy, two of my loves!  I love to write and document, but can't ever seem to keep up with a journal, so maybe this is the way to go, we shall see.
Well then, now that that's out of the way.... :)  So glad it's almost the weekend!  Most weekends seem to get filled up somehow, whether it be with my fam here or Cale's in Corpus or  getting together with friends, but I am somewhat happy to say that this weekend is pretty open.  I have great plans of getting some projects done around the house.  I painted my bathroom vanity from cream to black, with  bead board insets and antiquing, a couple months ago, but never got around to doing the coordinating cabinets in the little potty room off the bathroom.  Hopefully I'll get started on that one.

  Also I started on a pinterest project a while back (pallet coffee table) and it continues to sit in the garage half done, so maybe that one as well.  OK, so I think we're good for the first post.  Maybe next post I will suck it up and talk weight loss. Get excited.  Oh wait, who am I talking to?  There's no one here yet, ha ha!  Well, if you read this, stick around for a while.
-Court

No comments:

Post a Comment